Monday, March 13, 2006

Hello ppl out there... My third blog... A long awaited one i guess. Sorry guys i was a bit busy.. haha:). Well lets get started shall we? Yesterday i went to play pool with a couple of friends.. i just learnt something " I SUCK IN THAT GAME" haha. Last time i was with ma DOTA buddies and we were at lucky plaza and i lost like... (8 ballz on the table.. hell...!!!.. yesterday i just coudnt let the ball find the hole.. so BAD sheezzee. Actually USELESS(my favourite word according to ash).. Another thing I havnt played more than 2-4 DOTA matches since school holidays started. THATS quite surprising EVEN to me. This holidays i ve being spending spending spending and going out and really enjoying ma life. WHICH IS BAD.. damn..
Today(13th) SUX.. didnt go out and I M damn bored GRRRRRRR..... I await SMS s from someone all the time... The someone hu lights up my day.. Someone... haha what the heck is wrong with me... ok ok.. As you guyz can see my brains processing lots and lots of thoughts and bottom line ITS IN A MESS.. hahah .. see ya.. the connection i leeched is damn slow..

Dark Archer | 5:49 PM

 

++ links ++
[Alfian ] [Dhana ]  

[rock on ] [rock on ]  

[rock on ] [rock on ]

  Recent Events
--Monday the JAVA day.. as usual IT sucks.. damn. ...
ahh... my first blog entry.. lets see.. First thin...
First post

 Archive
<$BlogArchiveName$>