Thursday, April 06, 2006

-Yesterday i was pretty home sick- i dun know y!

miss u

In this young morning i m
thinking of writing to you
I miss you a lot..
Miss your morning tea, you
always made for me
Miss your words
That taught me the first
words of this world,
And the same words sometimes cut me
down when i did wrong.
Miss your laughter and your funny character
that made me feel home
and made me belong
I miss the fights we had
and the numerous arguments
in some you were wrong and
in some you were right
miss ur food
and the numerous days i helped you cook
i miss the times we all sat in bed
and read books all night
and i miss the way u fed me
even when i was 20 years of age
scolding me that i must not go empty bellied
to school to study
miss ur kisses and hugs
and the stern glances you gave me
you made me study when i didnt want
i miss that too
Oh how i wish you were here with me
even for a moment
will i ever stop missing You?
Mother i miss you. all the time
when i m never with you

Dark Archer | 9:54 PM

 

++ links ++
[Alfian ] [Dhana ]  

[rock on ] [rock on ]  

[rock on ] [rock on ]

  Recent Events
OK OK i got net today so i m updating. I ll try to...
Hello ppl out there... My third blog... A long awa...
--Monday the JAVA day.. as usual IT sucks.. damn. ...
ahh... my first blog entry.. lets see.. First thin...
First post

 Archive
<$BlogArchiveName$>