Sunday, July 02, 2006

hmmm... The Bogemon is back.. yoz! well as usual being busy doing all these puny important things. Moved to a new house with 3 new friends and 2 old friends. Financially down no money even to pay ma phone bill which is damn sad. SO NEAR SCHOOL.... wow at last soo near. LAGGING BEHIND ma FYP oh god help. PP not done. I dunno what i m doing... Help..help.. ahhhh!!!. so many bloody things in ma head.. its a miracle how human beings can take so much stress and not break.. Thank you god for the spirit in me. Home sick waaaaahahahahah

Dark Archer | 8:10 PM

 

++ links ++
[Alfian ] [Dhana ]  

[rock on ] [rock on ]  

[rock on ] [rock on ]

  Recent Events
-Yesterday i was pretty home sick- i dun know y! ...
OK OK i got net today so i m updating. I ll try to...
Hello ppl out there... My third blog... A long awa...
--Monday the JAVA day.. as usual IT sucks.. damn. ...
ahh... my first blog entry.. lets see.. First thin...
First post

 Archive
<$BlogArchiveName$>