Tuesday, July 11, 2006

After 2 years i never thought such a day will come again, a day I feel so mixed up left me shivering for those never ending minutes. A song, a chinese song stirred me up so much I m left weak feeling very vulnerable. I ve listened to it before but never knew until today I listened reading the meaning, while i slowly dissolved to its tune.My inner feelings clashed and became turmoil.
I swear if I was not with ma friend I would have cried. Lots of memory lids forcefully closed by me shuddered while some really thought of popping. Tong Hua; the more I dont want to watch the video the more my heart longs to watch. Will I be the angel one day and Live in a fairytale true love? I would be soo lucky to be that angel, I love you.

Dark Archer | 1:39 AM

 

++ links ++
[Alfian ] [Dhana ]  

[rock on ] [rock on ]  

[rock on ] [rock on ]

  Recent Events
hmmm... The Bogemon is back.. yoz! well as usual b...
-Yesterday i was pretty home sick- i dun know y! ...
OK OK i got net today so i m updating. I ll try to...
Hello ppl out there... My third blog... A long awa...
--Monday the JAVA day.. as usual IT sucks.. damn. ...
ahh... my first blog entry.. lets see.. First thin...
First post

 Archive
<$BlogArchiveName$>