Monday, July 31, 2006

28th 28th 28th this is ma day of the lucky charm, the loveliest day of ma life, never thought it can happen, and never thought i m capable of it even, I think i m in love. The archer in love. 29th 29th 29th i will remember this day till eternity.. something special something exciting.. 30th 30th 30th i never thought a person will be awake all night long and all morning sacrifice a lesson to be with me.. - She did.. Now Dun think anymore but i know I am in LOVE..

Dark Archer | 6:04 AM

 

++ links ++
[Alfian ] [Dhana ]  

[rock on ] [rock on ]  

[rock on ] [rock on ]

  Recent Events
After 2 years i never thought such a day will come...
hmmm... The Bogemon is back.. yoz! well as usual b...
-Yesterday i was pretty home sick- i dun know y! ...
OK OK i got net today so i m updating. I ll try to...
Hello ppl out there... My third blog... A long awa...
--Monday the JAVA day.. as usual IT sucks.. damn. ...
ahh... my first blog entry.. lets see.. First thin...
First post

 Archive
<$BlogArchiveName$>