Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bonjour my friends. the past 2 days suck. i got sick. my throat feels like sand papered. hurts pretty bad. was sleeping all the way. I was supposed to go to this CE activity but i couldnt make it. really feel bad but what to do if u cant keep ur head straight and if u cant walk straight. well last week was a crazy week. The craziest me, alfian and anson did was to walk from Bugis to Ang mo Kio. haha. before that alfian and i went on a cycle ride from woodlands to sembawang park then to kathib; And it was Raining Cats and Dogs. wahahahah. yeah..
I dearly miss that person in ma heart. :(. cant wait till she is back in singapore.

Dark Archer | 11:37 AM

 

++ links ++
[Alfian ] [Dhana ]  

[rock on ] [rock on ]  

[rock on ] [rock on ]

  Recent Events
Its the first day of the 14 days and i m missing h...
28th 28th 28th this is ma day of the lucky charm, ...
After 2 years i never thought such a day will come...
hmmm... The Bogemon is back.. yoz! well as usual b...
-Yesterday i was pretty home sick- i dun know y! ...
OK OK i got net today so i m updating. I ll try to...
Hello ppl out there... My third blog... A long awa...
--Monday the JAVA day.. as usual IT sucks.. damn. ...
ahh... my first blog entry.. lets see.. First thin...
First post

 Archive
<$BlogArchiveName$>